“Thanks to RDM, we definitely reduced organizational overhead and improved efficiency and productivity by centrally managing all our connections to our customers.”
TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner is an experienced and renowned professional services firm headquartered in Austria. The company’s team of IT experts focus on delivering solution in three main business areas: human resources, data management and IT services.
TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner’s Challenges
Prior to integrating RDM into their environment, TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner faced two key challenges:
Organizationally, the company’s administrators managed their own pool customers, and as such there was no central database containing all customer connections. With respect to security, the company’s employees were unable to log all client connections, and as such passwords weren’t 100% confidential.
TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner’s Solution
After testing various possible tools and platforms, TIP and Technik und Informatik Partner selected RDM to solve its problems. As a result, the company now enjoys the following key benefits:
- They now rely on a single, central repository to store, manage, organize and when necessary, access all of their customer’s remote connections.
- They no longer have to try and find credentials, since it’s available in a single system whenever they need it.
- They now create random “strong” passwords that are impossible for administrators to remember – and as such, there’s no security or confidentiality risk to worry about.
- They now ensure that only select employees are allowed access to specific machines. Plus, they easily manage/change this access as required.
- They now easily and efficiently trace all customer credential history – and again, all from a single, centralized source.
Here’s what Werner Mennel, IT services Manager at TIP Technik und Informatik Partner, has to say about his company’s decision to choose RDM:
“Thanks to RDM, we definitely reduced organizational overhead and improved efficiency and productivity by centrally managing all our connections to our customers. We tested other products, but bought RDM because we thought it was the best product, and we weren’t wrong!”