Our VP of Business Solutions (and frequent blogger), Maurice Côté, has been featured in a new interview with acclaimed cybersecurity product evaluation firm Safety Detectives.
In the interview, conducted by Safety Detectives’ Content Manager, Writer & Editor Aviva Zacks, Maurice discussed:
- His background and experience in the cybersecurity field
- Devolutions’ flagship products
- The verticals that rely on Devolutions’ products
- What sets Devolutions apart from its competitors
- Some of today’s most dangerous cyber threats
- How cybersecurity is likely to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Access the full interview (no sign-up required) here: https://www.safetydetectives.com/blog/interview-maurice-cote-devolutions/
About Safety Detectives
Safety Detectives is an independent team of online security experts who conduct rigorous tests of various cybersecurity products. They also publish unbiased reviews of core/specific features, ease-of-use and setup, plans and pricing, and customer service. Their goal is to evaluate whether or not a company lives up to its marketing claims. More details on Safety Detectives’ mission and testing methodology is available here.