Ben Liebowitz, VCP (VMware Certified Professional), is a Storage and Server Engineer for an international law firm headquartered in New York City. The firm is consistently ranked as one of the most prestigious in the world, and it employs over 1,000 people.
Ben Liebowitz’s ChallengesBen is responsible for managing about 500 servers, machines and devices. However, he was facing key remote connection challenges. These included:
- Having to install and update an excessive number of tools.
- Not being able to manage all connections in one place.
- Having to manually retrieve passwords when connecting to servers.
Ben Liebowitz’s Solution: Remote Desktop Manager
To solve these challenges, Ben explored RoyalTS and Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Manager. Then he discovered Remote Desktop Manager, evaluated the free version, and concluded that, “the features far outweigh any of those for these other tools”.
Since choosing Remote Desktop Manager, Ben has continued to enjoy significant benefits and advantages that include:
- Consolidating multiple tools into a powerful all-in-one solution.
- Managing the organization’s entire IT infrastructure in one place.
- Storing all passwords in RDM’s built-in credential repository.
- Automatically connecting to servers with a single click.
- Easily setting up connections and organizing them as needed with folders, etc.
Ben also highlighted three Remote Desktop Manager features that have helped him save massive amounts of time by streamlining and simplifying his work: Keep Tabs Opened, Continuous Ping and Password Generator.
Here’s what Ben Liebowitz says about his experience with Remote Desktop Manager:
“I love the product itself, and I love the employees at Devolutions. Over the past six years or so, whenever I’ve had an issue, Devolutions’ Support Team has always been VERY QUICK to reply and get me working! I’ve posted questions in the Forums and received quick replies from other RDM users or from Devolutions’ staff. They’re even quick to take feature requests and, if deemed something to deploy, they are quickly implemented!”