We are pleased to announce that we’ll be hosting a new webinar: “Tackling IT Security in Small Business: Mitigating Risk with Devolutions.”
The webinar will take place on November 22 from 10:30–11:30am EST (-5 UTC). The webinar is FREE to attend. Click here to register
Why Attend + What You’ll Learn
Today’s small and midsized businesses (SMBs) are under siege by hackers. Consider that 69% of small businesses experienced at least one cyberattack in the last year, the cost of a cyberattack on an SMB ranges from $120,000 to $1.24 million per incident, and 60% of SMBs shut down within six months of being hacked.
This webinar provides timely, practical advice to help you fight back and minimize risks, in a way that makes sense both operationally and financially for SMBs. You will learn:
- Valuable insights from our recent survey report detailing cybersecurity challenges faced by SMBs — and how to address them in a pragmatic, cost-effective manner.
- How to discover, evaluate, and eliminate existing and potential vulnerabilities within your IT infrastructure — including some that you may have no idea even exist!
- Effective strategies and tools to reduce the risk of cyberattacks and data breaches.
About the Presenters
The webinar will be presented by three members of the Devolutions team whom many of you know from previous webinars and events (and of course from their many posts on the Devolutions Forum!):
- Maurice Côté, Devolutions’ Product Vice President
- Adam Listek, Devolutions’ Technical Product Marketer
- Yann Lemasson, Devolutions’ Product and Video Marketing Specialist
The trio of experts will also answer questions and provide advice during a live Q&A session.
Once again, attending the webinar is free. Click here to register.
Oh, and one last thing: at the time of publishing this article, we do not have confirmation on whether Yann will be wearing his now-famous Devolutions cap that was featured in the webinar “Beyond RDM’s Basics.” You will have to attend the webinar on November 22 to find out!