Did you miss our recent webinar “Beyond Remote Desktop Manager's Basics: Guide to Real-world Use Cases”? Or did you attend and now want to re-watch it? Then we have some good news: you can now access a full recording of the webinar on-demand!
Watch (or re-watch) it on our YouTube channel:
We have also inserted chapter timestamps so that you can navigate to specific topics of interest. Or if you wish, you can start at the beginning and enjoy the complete presentation at your convenience, and at your own pace.
About the Webinar
In the webinar, Yann Lemasson and Adam Listek go beyond the basics of Remote Desktop Management by showcasing real-world use cases to improve automation, integrations, scalability, collaboration, and security.
Just some of the many topics that Yann and Adam cover include:
- Automating using PowerShell Remote Scripting
- Automating RDP
- Running scripts internally and externally
- Inheriting credentials with folders
- Integrating AD with Devolutions Server
- Recording sessions locally and remotely
- Commenting & Ticketing
…and much more!
Perfect Score on the Devometer
You’ve probably heard of the “Tomatometer” over at Rotten Tomatoes. Well, we have our own version called the Devometer, which monitors reaction to our webinars based on feedback. So far, “Beyond Remote Desktop Manager's Basics: Guide to Real-world Use Cases” is scoring 100%! Here are a few of the many positive comments that we have received so far:
- It was a very good webinar again, thanks @Devolutions! For me the part about using PowerShell to view the remote server eventlogs is very interesting because I see a lot of benefits for that in our organisation.
- Great stuff and just building up my RDM functionality!
- Might just have been convinced to try some new features.
The Yann in the Hat
Oh, and one last thing: apparently, Yann’s “Devolutions” hat is generating a lot of buzz — which does not surprise us, as he is indeed one of our most fashion-forward team members. We have even received some hat requests. We can’t make any promises (alas, we aren’t in the hat business), but we’re talking over some fun contest giveaway ideas here. We’ll keep you posted!