If you are pleasantly surprised that we are saying “Hello! How are you?” in Turkish, then you will be even more delighted to learn that the Turkish edition of Remote Desktop Manager is now available!
To switch Remote Desktop Manager from English/French to Turkish, simply go to Options > Language.
Credit for this achievement goes to some of our wonderful Turkish-speaking users, who contributed their translation talents through Devolutions Localizer. This is our very own, easy-to-use Remote Desktop Manager translator portal.
Currently, Remote Desktop Manager is available in four languages:
- English (original)
- French (original)
- Japanese (completed in 2021)
- Turkish (NEW)
In addition, Remote Desktop Manager has been partially translated into several other languages, listed below (in alphabetical order):
- Croatian: 2%
- Czech: 13%
- Danish: 33%
- Dutch: 57%
- German: 96%
- Greek: 4%
- Hungarian: 8%
- Italian: 36%
- Korean: 12%
- Norwegian (Bokmål): 82%
- Polish: 32%
- Portuguese (Brazil): 61%
- Russian: 63%
- Slovak: 2%
- Slovenian: 2%
- Spanish: 71%
- Swedish: 21%
- Ukrainian: 35%
Join Our Translation Team!
If you are proficient in any of the languages listed above — or any other language(s) that we haven’t yet added to the roster — then we want you to join our Translation Team!
Getting started and contributing your linguistic talents is fast and easy. Here is what to do:
- Head to https://devolutions.net/home/contribute and create an account.
- Download our free Devolutions Localizer tool.
- Start translating!
You can as much or as little as you want, and your schedule is entirely up to you.
What’s In It For You?
Why should you join our Translation Team? There are a few good reasons:
- You will play a pivotal role in helping make Remote Desktop Manager available to more IT pros around the world. We all know how challenging and stressful life in IT can be, and you can be very proud of yourself for making the experience better for your peers. And of course, we will be very proud of you, too!
- You can add this translation experience and achievement to your resume/CV/LinkedIn/website/etc. to enhance your overall profile and potentially help your career development. If you wish, we will also supply you with a letter of recognition and appreciation — just ask!
- At the end of 2023, we will publish a blog recognizing and celebrating all of the users who helped translate Remote Desktop Manager 5% or more in any language.
- The user who translates the most (in any language) will be declared the “Most Valuable Contributor,” and will receive $500 and a Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise License!
Thank you — or as they say in Turkey, teşekkür ederim — and we hope to see you on the Translation Team soon.