We are thrilled to announce that the Devolutions State of IT Security in 2022/23 Survey Report will be available in the coming weeks!
This is the third consecutive year that we have invited executives and decision-makers in SMBs around the world to discover their concerns, challenges, technologies, tools, and plans related to:
- Privileged Access Management
- IT Security Awareness
- Remote Access Management
- IT Security Management
This year, a record number of professionals participated in the Survey. We are currently crunching the data. In the meantime, here are just a few of the many interesting insights that have been gleaned so far:
- Almost all SMBs (98%) are managing access to privileged accounts — though most of them (88%) are not using a fully-deployed PAM solution.
- Two-thirds of SMBs (67%) are more concerned about IT security this year vs. last year.
- About half of SMBs (49%) are spending more on IT security this year vs. last year.
- The majority of SMBs (60%) have experienced at least one cyberattack in the last year.
- The rise of remote/hybrid workers is triggering a wide range of IT security concerns for SMBs.
Again, these are just a few of the many interesting — and in several cases, unexpected and surprising — findings in the new Survey. The full Report will be available soon. Please stay tuned for updates!