A growing number of organizations have remote workers who are working in different locations, and at different times. Also, some Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have workers who spend the majority of their time on-site (or in some cases 100% of their time) at various customers. Obliging these workers to use on-premises remote credential management and password management tools is tedious and inefficient. It can also create risks and customer service issues, as urgent issues cannot be rapidly addressed.
- With Remote Desktop Manager, users can rapidly access all of their remote connections and machine information from anywhere, since all data is securely stored in the cloud.
- With Password Hub Business, users store and manage passwords in a single and trusted cloud-based solution.
In addition, since Password Hub Business is a data source within Remote Desktop Manager, users do not have to launch both solutions. Remote Desktop Manager and Password Hub Business are also constantly updated with the latest enhancements, additions, and fixes.
In our new Case Study, you will discover how integrating Remote Desktop Manager with Password Hub Business:
- Improves efficiency: Centralize all connections, machine information, credentials, and other sensitive date on a secure cloud-based platform that can be accessed from anywhere.
- Increases security: Prevent users from storing passwords in spreadsheets and other insecure documents or using non-approved personal password managers for business accounts.
- Supports business continuity: There is no need to manually back up data, as all data is automatically and securely stored in the cloud and can be instantly retrieved in the event of a power outage, cyberattack, or any other issue/emergency.
Click here to instantly download the Use Case [PDF].
Click here for a full list of Use Cases that are also available for download.