- interested in science
- fond of new technologies and gadgets
- fans of any or all of the following: science fiction, video games and role playing
- happiest when watching their favorite movies, like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, the Alien franchise, and the Matrix.
- characterized by an obsessive side that pushes them to live their passion!
- pretty self-absorbed and oblivious to what’s going on around them
- usually uninterested in sharing much of anything with others
- tend to struggle with human relationships, and according to researchers, are most likely to marry other Nerds – which I suppose is a Nerds2 kind of thing (unlike Geeks, who have no problem and sometimes even prefer to marry non-Geeks).
The Geeks Shall Inherit the EarthHere at Devolutions, we’re – without question -- GEEKS. But that’s us…what about you?
Are you a Geek or a Nerd? And what do you think of our profile, or the ones on this (rather hilarious) image? What qualities would you add or remove?
Or perhaps you think that there’s no such thing as 100% Geek or 100% Nerd, but rather a mixture of the two (Gerd? Neek?).
Let the Debate begin!