Devolutions (devolutions.net), a Canadian-based enterprise software development firm with more than 200,000 users in over 80 countries, announced today that it has released the latest version of its flagship remote computer management solution, Remote Desktop Manager 7.1.
Remote Desktop Manager gives IT administrators and other users safe, efficient and reliable remote computer management capabilities anytime and from anywhere. The latest version features major updates and improvements to visualization, templates, password management, credentials management, integration with Remote Desktop Manager server and more:
- Visual Improvements: new data entry dashboard; ability to move a session from one data source to another; new sub-connection tray icon; improved German translation; multi-group support.
- Template Improvements: sub-connection support for templates; support for duplicate templates; ability to import/export templates.
- Password Management and Credentials Management Improvements: expiration and keyword support for credentials; auto-typing macro support; “Open from Credential Entry” menu; batch edit support; copy credentials to clipboard; session script tools now use credential link variables; password for credit card data entry; internal security enhancements.
- Remote Desktop Server Integration Improvements: %username% support in data source configuration; additional database settings (e.g. failover partner, encrypt connection, etc.), new role assignments.
- Additional Enhancements and Improvements: Ftp over SSH; RDP RemoteApp Manager for Windows Vista and Windows 7; TeamViewer Manager import; Microsoft Azure Console for easy subscription management.
“Remote Desktop Manager version 7.1 is a milestone in team-oriented functionality and connection management ,and as always, we thank our community of IT experts and other users for telling us what they like about Remote Desktop Manager, and what they’d like to see enhanced and improved. We think our users will be impressed with this major update, and see it as another demonstration of our commitment to making their lives easier, simpler and more efficient.”
Users can enjoy a free 30 day trial of Remote Desktop Manager 7.1 here. Users who wish to continue using the solution after their trial period expires can download the free Standard edition, or upgrade to the Enterprise edition for a nominal fee.
Established in 2004, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal, Quebec. The firm currently has over 200,000 users in over 80 countries. The firm’s mission is to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their network management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes Remote Desktop Manager, Remote Desktop Manager Online and the recently-released Remote Desktop Manager Server. Learn more about Devolutions at https://devolutions.net.