Protecting IT assets and data from external and internal threats is increasingly complex. To develop a robust and effective security strategy, organizations need to determine what threats they face (and are likely to face in the future), what assets must be protected, and who is responsible for what.
To explore these critically important aspects and issues, Devolutions has teamed up with Petri to produce a new white paper entitled “Cybersecurity vs. IT Security: Taking Responsibility for Organizational Information Security.”
The white paper takes a deeper look at:
- IT security vs. cybersecurity: where to they overlap, and how do they differ?
- Who is at risk, and who is responsible for IT security and cybersecurity?
- The role of CIO and a comprehensive security policy.
- Going beyond the network, services, and datacenter.
- How and why strong security and enhanced productivity must compliment each other — instead of compete for resources and priority.
The white paper is available on-demand. No sign-up or email address is required. Click here to download [PDF] now.