This month, we are turning our attention to an essential member of the IT and business landscape: Managed Service Providers (MPSs). And when we say “essential,” we don’t just mean for large organizations and enterprises. In an article for MSP Tech News , IT professional Keith Marchiano highlighted the ways in which MSPs are also vital for small businesses that want to lower and stabilize their IT costs, get access to a broader and deeper skillset, and perhaps most importantly these days, enhance their cybersecurity.
And so, this brings us to November’s poll, which is designed to shed some light on MSPs and companies that depend on them. There are two categories of poll questions: one for MSPs, and one for non-MSPs.
Questions for MSPs
- Which attended and/or unattended remote access technologies (RATs) do you use to connect to your customers on a regular basis?
- Do you use a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform? If so, which one and what has your experience been like?
- What password/credential management solution do you use to manage your customers’ passwords?
- Which other products and/or strategies do you implement to help your customers enhance their cybersecurity?
- What are your top 3 challenges as an MSP?
Questions for non-MSPs
- If you have worked with an MSP, was your experience positive/negative?
- If you have never worked with an MSP, why not? (no need, not enough budget, etc.)
- What do you think are the most important factors in choosing an MSP?
We’ll collect and organize the responses, and share them in early December. Plus, we’ll announce the two lucky winners of a $25 Amazon gift card. Simply by participating in the November poll, you’ll be eligible to win.
Thank you in advance for participating, and we look forward to hearing from all of you MSPs and non-MSPs out there!