Well, let’s start with the obvious: 2020 has been a tough year for all of us. But even though things have been dark and difficult at times, there have also been some truly amazing things as well.
Here at Devolutions, the most amazing thing we experienced this year was the incredible loyalty of our global community. Your support means the world to us, and keeps us motivated and inspired. We are truly grateful. You are the reason we exist. You are the wiiiinnnnnind beneath our winnnnnnnngs (sorry, we’ll stop singing).
So, now that you hopefully have a little time to relax and unwind, what should you do? Here are some suggestions:
- Answer the December poll question (if you haven’t already!).
- Read some great fiction and non-fiction books, like these ones.
- Play some awesome video games, like these ones.
- Grab some snacks and binge-watch some must-see holiday movies, like these ones.
- Turn up your speakers and enjoy some of the greatest holiday songs of all time, like these ones.
- Go off the grid and play some board games with family. Here is an amazing way to choose the perfect board game.
- Develop a new skill that you’ve always wanted to learn, but never had the time. Here is a look at some of the best free online learning platforms.
Whatever you decide to do, we hope that you have a fun, joyful and safe holiday season, and a very prosperous new year!