In an effort to help businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic, a few weeks ago we announced that for the next 6 months, Wayk Den deployments will automatically be granted an unlimited number of Wayk Now Enterprise subscriptions to connected clients at no cost.
Today, I’m pleased to announce another way that we are trying to help businesses during this difficult time: we have extended the free trial period of Devolutions Password Hub from 30 days to 90 days.
About Devolutions Password Hub
Devolutions Password Hub is our highly secure, flexible and easy-to-use cloud-based password management solution for team environments. It enables businesses to vault, manage and share business-user passwords and other sensitive data through a user-friendly web interface, which can be accessed via any browser. It is ideal for remote workers, as well as those who will be coming back into the corporate office when it’s safe to do so — which will hopefully be sooner than later.
What’s New and Improved
The latest version of Devolutions Password Hub (v126.96.36.199) features several new additions and improvements, including:
- Users can now define their specific default vault
- Increased width of the entry list
- Improved multi-vault search functionality
A full list of changes is available in the release notes.
Plus, our team is working on some significant upgrades for the next version, which should be available in the summer of 2020. Here is what you can look forward to:
- Ability to connect to Devolutions Password Hub as a data source through Remote Desktop Manager (RDM)
- Ability to add all connection types from RDM into Devolutions Password Hub
- Remove the need of a master key when connecting to Password Hub
- Add support for folders
- Add documentation page history
- Improve encryption with an open source library developed by our security team (learn more)
Try Devolutions Password Hub
To get started and take advantage of the extended 90-day trial period, click here.