Earlier this year, our CEO David shared the Devolutions 2020 Roadmap, which is our annual look ahead at some of the major developments that we have planned in the coming year. Today, I’m happy to share that we’ve achieved the first major milestone on the Roadmap: Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 is now available!
Remote Desktop Manager 2020.1 includes more than 150 additions, enhancements and fixes. Here are some of the key NEW features and functions:
- Connect to RDP and web entries through a secure gateway (learn more here)
- Generate private keys (multi-key type support)
- Support for Azure KeyVault credential type
- Record sessions (Apple Remote Desktop, RDP Configured, SSH Shell, VNC, Wayk Now, and web browser) and save them in files that are directly accessible in Devolutions Password Server (DPS)
- Virtual desktop open destination
- Keep “My Personal Credentials” in memory
For a complete list of all improvements and updates, please see the release notes.
A Few Words from David:
“Remote Desktop Manager is the solution that started it all more than 15 years ago, and we remain committed to continuously improving it, so that it meets the needs of today’s IT pros and teams. We are also working hard on enhancing the integration between Remote Desktop Manager and two of our other universal password and secure access management solutions: Devolutions Password Hub and Wayk Now. Plus, we are almost ready to release the much-anticipated full version of Remote Desktop Manager for Linux, as we are currently inviting members of our community to register for an early access preview. I would like to thank our amazing users around the world for their advice and loyalty, as well as my very talented and hard-working colleagues for their great efforts in raising the bar for Remote Desktop Manager yet again.”
Get Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1 Now
Getting Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.1 is easy. Here are your options:
- If you have an active RDM Enterprise subscription — You’ll be prompted to upgrade to RDM 2020.1 the next time you log in. If you’d like to get it right now, then visit: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download.
- If you’re new to RDM — Welcome! You can try RDM 2020.1 Enterprise for 30 days at no cost. After that time, you can either purchase a license or downgrade to RDM Free and continue using it for as long as you wish. You can also request a free trial here.
Tell Us What You Think
Please share your feedback about RDM 2020.1 by posting in our forum, commenting below, or emailing our support team. Tell us what you like, tell us what you don’t like, and tell us what you want us to change, fix, add or remove. We’ll use your input to make RDM even better. You’re on the front line, working against IT chaos and cyber threats, and we’re right there alongside you, helping you stay efficient, productive and safe.