Recently, our CEO David shared his 2020 Roadmap, an annual feature that looks ahead at some of the key product and company-related developments we have planned for the year.
Today, I’d like to add to the story by highlighting the events our team will be attending in 2020. Here is where you’ll find us:
- RSA Conference February 24 – 28 in San Francisco, California, USA
- Hop! - Event postponed (date unknown)
- Colloque Cybersecurite - Event postponed (date unknown)
- NorthSec - Event Cancelled
- GoSec September 2 – 3 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- RIMQ September 13 – 15 in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
- Microsoft Ignite September 21 – 25 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - Event Cancelled (digital experience instead of in-person event)
- it-sa October 6 – 8 in Nuremberg, Germany
- MTL Connect October 13 – 18 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- SecTor October 19 – 22 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
But Wait – There’s More!
In addition to these, we will likely be attending several more events (e.g. IT Connect, iTech, and others) as dates are announced. After taking a bit of a break over the last couple of years to focus on some internal projects, we’re heading back out on the trade show circuit and couldn’t be more excited!
We also invite you to suggest events for us to attend. Simply email our Event Coordinator Jenny at email@example.com or leave a comment below to let us know where you think we should go next.
Let Us Sponsor Your Event
Lastly, if your group, company or association is producing an IT or information management event, then we’d love to sponsor you. Please read this article for more information.