Hello current and future RDMers!
We’re happy to announce that Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2 is now available, and it is ready to help your organization centralize, manage and secure all of your remote connections.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2 (the latest instance is v2019.2.19.0) offers 249 additions, improvements and fixes compared to v2019.1, which reached the end of its update cycle in August. Here are some of the key new features:
- Encrypted My Personal Credentials & My Personal Private Keys with application password
- Added "broadcast action" in SSH shell entry
- Added Password Hub credential entry
- Added session recording support for Chrome embedded entries
- Active Directory synchronizer now updates the original entry instead of doing a mismatch action when only the description has changed
- Added batch grant access
- Added Get-RDMRootSession and Set-RDMRootSession cmdlet in the PowerShell module to get the root session and apply changes
- Added information tab entry to Credential Dashboard
- Added option to save shadow consent prompt
- Added the current username in the status bar
- Added vault column to activity logs
- Improved CyberArk credential entry to add "prompt with list" option
- Updated Add-RDMRoleToUser cmdlet help in the PowerShell module
- Updated LastPass to support Microsoft Authenticator
- Changed the details view to a Gridview to prevent the long loading times
For a complete list of improvements — it’s pretty long, so you’d better have some coffee ready and maybe a snack — please view the change history here.
Get Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2 Now
Getting Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2 is easy. Here are your options:
- If you have an active RDM Enterprise subscription — you’ll be prompted to upgrade to RDM 2019.2 the next time you log in. If you’d like to get it right now, then visit: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download.
- If your RDM Enterprise subscription has expired — now is the ideal time to renew! Remember, you get lots of extras, including software maintenance and support. You can purchase a subscription in our online store or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our sales team will take care of you.
- If you’re new to RDM — welcome! You can try RDM 2019.2 Enterprise for 30 days at no cost! After that time, you can either purchase a license or downgrade to RDM Free and continue using it for as long as you wish. You can also request a free trial here.
Tell Us What You Think
Many of the improvements in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2019.2 were suggested by our amazing community members. Please continue sharing your feedback by commenting below, posting in the forum, or sending an email. We’re always listening to you, and we’re already hard at work on the next update — and getting ready for RDM Enterprise 2020.1 in the new year. Stay tuned!