DEVOLUTIONS NEWS [0:26]
- Microsoft Ignite, Montréal Hackatown
PRODUCT UPDATES [1:18]
- Launcher 1.2 released which now supports Web Browser and other remote connections as well.
- As of this episode we support the following- RDP, ARD, VNC, WAYK NOW, FTP, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, SSH Shell, SSH Port Forward, SSH Tunnel, Telnet, Proxy Tunnel, Web Browser (IE), Command Line.
- Download it to try it for yourself: https://server.devolutions.net/home/download
FEATURED BLOGS - "In The Trenches" [2:30]
- Snow Salutations Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuy5VnkbgE
- Jenny's Blog - The Basics: Protect Your Data Source with 2FA in Remote Desktop Manager: https://blog.devolutions.net/2019/01/the-basics-protect-your-data-source-with-2fa-in-remote-desktop-manager
- Joey's Blog - Principle of Least Privilege (POLP): What, Why & Best Practices: https://blog.devolutions.net/2019/01/principle-of-least-privilege-polp-what-why-best-practices
SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS [3:44]
SUPER BOWL REACTIONS [5:20]
CALENDAR GIVEAWAY [5:40]
- Let us know what "New Year's Security Resolutions" you are taking for a chance to win a 2019 Sysadminotaur Calendar. Two lucky winners will be revealed in the next episode!
Devolutions HQ is the place to get the latest tech news, helpful tips & tricks, along with updates concerning everything Devolutions. We're here to help you "control the IT chaos".
Want more information? Check out our resources below.
[Online Resources and Social Media Outlets]
Support & Forum: http://devolutions.net/support
YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/Devolutions
Facebook (Devolutions): http://facebook.com/devolutionsinc
Facebook (Remote Desktop Manager): http://facebook.com/remotedesktopmanager/
Twitter (Devolutions): http://twitter.com/DevolutionsInc
Twitter (Remote Desktop Manager: http://twitter.com/remotedeskman
For more info, check out: https://devolutions.net/