Great news RDMers: after many months of hard work and testing, Remote Desktop Manager 13 is on the way and should be launching in the next few weeks!
Vision and What’s Ahead
As our CEO David noted in the Devolutions 2017 Road Map back in January, our development vision for RDM has evolved, and we are now focusing on optimizing user experience by making RDM faster, simpler, and more versatile.
That said, we will always be adding great new features! We are going to showcase these new features in upcoming blog posts so stay tuned! In the meantime, here’s a snapshot of what you can look forward to in RDM 13:
- Documentation (Markdown)
- HTML (Markdown) everywhere (secure note, description, HTML document)
- Multi-monitor tabbed view support
- Check-in/check-out management
- Favorite folders
- Tag manager (batch edit and advanced search)
- Application with SendKeys to log-in
- True Key integration (credential entry)
- Google Drive
The above is just the beginning — there will be many additional features, improvements and enhancements. After all, this is just a sneak peek, right? We’ll make further announcements as we approach the official launch date.
IF YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR RDM 13 AND WANT TO TRY IT RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download#Beta
How and When to Get RDM 13
As mentioned, RDM 13 should be available within the next few weeks (there’s even some talk about launching before the end of September!). When it’s ready for prime time, here’s how you can get it:
- If you have an active RDM Enterprise License, you’ll be automatically prompted to upgrade to RDM 13. Or you can simply download it from our website here.
- If your RDM license has expired, now is the ideal time to renew since you’ll benefit from all the new features and functions of version 13. You can quickly and easily renew through our store. Or if you need a custom quote based on your unique needs, just send an email to email@example.com, and our sales team will take care of you.
- If you’re new to the Devolutions community, you know what they say: it’s never too late! You can try RDM 12.5 Enterprise for free, and then (if you wish) buy a license when 13 is available. Or you can continue using RDM Free. If you want a quick rundown of the differences between RDM Enterprise and RDM Free, read this blog post.
Get in Touch
As you hopefully know, most of the features we work so hard to implement in our solutions are the result of suggestions and advice from YOU, our amazing community of IT pros. Our mission has always been to help make your lives easier, so you can control the IT chaos in your world.
We can’t wait to release RDM 13, and we look forward to learning what you think. As always, you can contact us by commenting below, or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll make sure to forward your email to the right person.
Stay tuned — more information on RDM 13 is coming soon!