What’s New in PVM 8.5?
- Data Source
- New WebDav data source
- Added AD authentication support in SQL Server Azure data source
- New Entry Types
- Wi-Fi entry
- One Time Password (OTP) credential
- Added multiple policies to simplify the UI
- Added shared password templates
- Improved and fixed issues with the offline mode
- Many other improvements and fixes
How to Get Password Vault Manager 8.5
- If you have an active Password Vault Manager license, you’ll be automatically prompted to upgrade to version 8.5 the next time on you log in. Or, you can get it now by visiting https://password.devolutions.net/Home/Download.
- If your Password Vault Manager license has expired, then now would be a great time to renew and rejoin the PVM party. Plus, as a license holder, you’ll get free ongoing maintenance and expert technical support.
- If you’re new to the Devolutions’ community: we’re happy to welcome you aboard with a free 30-day trial of Password Vault Manager 8.5. You’ll enjoy all of the features and functions to see if it’s the right solution for you. After your trial period expires, you’ll have the option of purchasing an affordable license (various options available), or downgrading to the free version and using it for as long as you wish.