Late last year we launched Remote Desktop Manager for iOS, and so far it’s proven to be a big hit! We’d like to thank everyone who has downloaded it on their device, as well as those who have shared their feedback with us.
Speaking of feedback: as you’d expect, our talented iOS development team has been working very hard to make improvements and add new features. And so today, I’d like to give you a sneak peek of what’s coming up in the next release, which is coming out soon:
- Multi-tab sessions
- Dashlane credential
- SSH agent forwarding
- RDP now support connection to a Hyper-V instance
- Shared clipboard
- Changed cursor size in remote sessions
- Can now select a private key for SSH
- Fixed RD Gateway
- Fixed crashing when removing a favorite
- Fixed web browser forcing https usage
- Fixed infinite loading after going online
- Fixed crashing with variables
- Fixed private keys not working in SSH
- Fixed issues with user specific settings
- MariaDB/MySQL will now ask for password when ‘save password’ is unchecked
Download RDM for iOS
If you have yet to experience RDM on your iPhone or iPad, download it today, free from the App Store.
Send Us Your Feedback!
As always, please let us know what you think by posting in our Forum, commenting below, or sending me an email at email@example.com.