For all of you iPhone and iPad users out there, we have an early holiday gift: Password Vault Manager for iOS 3.0 is here!
Password Vault Manager for iOS 3.0 features plenty of improvements and enhancements. Here’s a look at some of the big changes:
- New Security Provider
- New Permissions
- Added a search bar in the app extension
- Advanced Settings in SQL Server and MySQL
- Two Factor Support for SQL Server (Duo and Google Authenticator)
- Performance improvements when loading many entries
- Fixed many issues and bugs
Visit the App Store to see the full change history.
How to Get It
- If you already have the app and have activated the auto-update function, the new version has been installed on your device. See? You’re already saving time and effort. Nice going!
- If, on the other hand, you aren’t a fan of auto-updating, or if you're new to Password Vault Manager for iOS, you’ll find it at App Store. As always, it’s available for free.
Let Us Know!
Please send us your feedback by telling us what you’re happy about (what you’re singing and dancing about), and what you want us to change or fix in a future update. We’re always listening. You can share your thoughts by commenting below or by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.