For all of you Android tablet and smartphone users out there, we have an early holiday gift: Password Vault Manager for Android 3.0 is here!
Password Vault Manager for Android 3.0 features plenty of improvements and enhancements. Here’s a look at some of the big changes:
- SQL Server data source: added support for Google Authenticator Two-Factor and custom login
- Added support for data source repositories (SQL Server, DVLS)
- Data source: Import, Export, Duplicate, Manage Cache
- Role-based security is now supported
- A search bar has been added to the data source list
- Fixed conflict between cache and permissions
- More improvements and fixes
How to Get It
- If you already have the app and have activated the auto-update function, the new version has been installed on your device. See? You’re already saving time and effort. Nice going!
- If, on the other hand, you aren’t a fan of auto-updating, or if you're new to Password Vault Manager for Android, you’ll find it at Google Play. As always, it’s available for free.
Let Us Know!
Please send us your feedback by telling us what you’re happy about (what you’re singing and dancing about), and what you want us to change or fix in a future update. We’re always listening. You can share your thoughts by commenting below or by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.