As always, our goal is to make your life easier and save you time. And that’s why we’re happy to announce that RDM for Android 3.0 is now available! You can download it for free on Google Play.
Here’s a brief look at some of the improvements and additions in RDM for Android 3.0:
- Added session types: FTP (can only open - not edit), FTP Native, WebDav, Intel AMT
- Added support for remote tools
- SQL Server data source: added support for Google Authenticator Two-Factor and custom login
- Added support for data source repositories: SQL Server and DVLS
- Added the quick Connection option. With this option, users can now connect to sessions of type RDP, VNC, Web Browser and SSH Shell without having to create an entry
- Can now Import, Export, Duplicate and manage the cache for data sources
- Support for role based security
- Added RoyalTS support for DropBox Data source
Download it before the panic calls start…
RDM for Android 3.0 is powerful, easy-to-use and loaded with features. And so we urge you to download it now. That way when colleagues or customers call you in a panic, instead of driving to work and fixing someone else’s mistake (sigh…), you can relax, launch RDM on your tablet or smartphone, and save the day. Remember: the battle is often won or lost before it’s even fought. So why not head to Google Play and claim victory right now?
Send Us Your Feedback
Please send us your comments and let us know what you like, what you don’t, and what you want us to fix/change/remove/enhance in future versions. We’re always listening!