Last month, we were thrilled to launch the much-anticipated Remote Desktop Manager for Android.
Well, we didn’t spend a lot of time celebrating. Instead, we went straight to work making improvements, and incorporating feedback from our amazing community of IT pros (a.k.a. YOU).
Today, I’m delighted to announce that the latest and greatest version of Remote Desktop Manager for Android is now available! Here are some of the key improvements you can look forward to in version 1.1:
- A new session toolbar with touchpad mode for RDP, ARD and VNC sessions. The toolbar features toggle touchpad mode, toggle the next click to be a right click, and many other options.
- Improvements to RDP sessions: In touchpad mode, you can now click+hold on the window title and drag it anywhere you wish.
- You can now create SSH Shell and SSH Tunnel sessions (note: they cannot be opened/launched for now)
- We’ve moved the “Escape” key to the extended keyboard.
- We’ve added a great ripple effect to the “more button” of the connections, data sources and running sessions
- You can now create a new online account from DOD and DODB data sources
- We’ve made several improvements to RDP, VNC and ARD sessions (scrolling, zooming, etc ...)
- …and much more!
RDM for Android apps are completely FREE! Please note that you will need an Enterprise license if you wish to connect to your centralized database.
Share Your Thoughts!
We’re already planning improvements for our new version. Please continue sending us your feedback, either by commenting below, posting in our forum, connecting with us via social media, or sending me an email.