April and spring are both finally here…which means the sun is shining brighter, we don’t have to wear our boots everywhere (geez), and Game of Thrones is FINALLY coming back. Maybe they’ll have a “Westeros Idol” this year or maybe “Westoros’ Got Talent”…if they do, my money is on Hodor!
Anyway, there’s an even better reason for us to be happy. Well, actually there are two better reasons. The first is, as you’ve seen, we’ve launched a whole bunch of new products this week! It’s been really exciting around here, and we’ve been gearing up for months.
The other reason is that..it’s poll answer time!
Last month, we asked you to tell us your biggest Remote Desktop/Remote Support/Remote Access challenges.
The response was GREAT, and we really appreciate your help! Here were the most popular answers:
- Expired passwords
- VPN issues (not connected/overseas PCs that use VPN client to connect/clients don’t have the latest version/credentials don’t work)
- Remote users with poor connections
- Hotels and their restrictions on WiFi (connectivity and no-Internet issues)
- Convincing management to spend money on a solution
- Providing remote support for users’ personal devices
And the winners are..
Once again, we’re thrilled to give away a $25 Thinkgeek.com gift certificates to randomly selected poll participants. The winner’s for March are….drum roll please… Benjamino732 and John Fetzik!
Thank you to everyone who participated. Stay tuned for the April poll!