Spring is finally here, and we thought we’d celebrate the return of the sun, warmth and “refreshments” on the patio by releasing the latest (and yes, the greatest) version of Remote Desktop manager: say hello to version 9.2! You’ll find it here: http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download
RDM 9.2, which is available here, features OVER 40 improvements, enhancements and fixes, including:
- New Data Entry Types: added driver’s license, membership card and social security number.
- Better LastPass Integration: enterprise support and shared folder support.
- Enhanced Filter Box: filter by type, simplified menus and ability to exclude shortcut duplicates in search
- Improved Credential Management: dynamic credentials with groups and VPN
- Superior Password Management: readable password generator and pronounceable password generator
Other improvements include Hyper-V v2 support, web protocol handler support (rdm://), batch assign role to users and more. A full change history is available at: http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/ChangeHistory
RDM 9.2 is the last major update until May, when we’ll be releasing the much-anticipated version 9.5 at Microsoft’s TechEd in Houston.
Some Words from David
Our CEO David had this to say about the release of RDM 9.2:
“Our incredible community of IT pros and teams around the world expect us to make their lives simpler, easier, more efficient and more productive. And that’s why we’re thrilled to be releasing RDM 9.2 less than a month after releasing RDM 9.1, and just two months before we release RDM 9.5. We’re constantly working to meet and hopefully exceed the expectations of our community, and look forward to their feedback so that we can make future versions of RDM even better."
Download it Today
If you’re a current RDM license holder, you can upgrade to version 9.2 at no cost. And if you’re new to RDM, you can download a fully-functional 30-day trial version. After the trial if you wish to continue using the platform, simply choose from a variety of license options to fit your needs and budget. To learn more about our licensing policies, please visit: http://blog.devolutions.net/2013/06/quick-overview-enterprise-vs-standard_20.html