As you hopefully know by now (and if you don’t, where have you been?!), in September we were thrilled to launch Remote Desktop Manager Version 10.
Well here we are a few months later, and since Christmas is almost here, we decided to unwrap one of our gifts to you a bit early this year. Say hello to version 10.1!
What’s New in RDM 10.1
RDM 10.1 has lots of cool new features and enhancements; many of which were suggested to us by our amazing community of IT Pros.
Here are just some of the improvements you can look forward to:
- Type integrations, including Scorpion AuthAnvil credentials, Spiceworks and Deskroll
- New remote management tools to enhance your RDM experience, including: applications, events, printers, processes and services.
- Key improvements to Intel AMT functionality, including embedded web console, TLS support and digest authentication.
- An enhanced user interface, we added a search setting in the option dialog, updated the group icons and enhanced session dashboard. You can also Export to Excel in every grids.
- Two new import tools: RDCMan 2.7 and RDTabs
- Updated web browser extensions to Internet Explorer, Firefox and of course, Google Chrome.
- New ScreenConnect 5 Support
- New Software Group Type
And on top of all this, RDM 10.1 also features several fixes, and performance improvements, including better memory usage optimization. For the complete change history, please click here!
Upgrading to Remote Desktop Manager 10.1
If you already own a valid Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise license, simply upgrade to version 10.1 by downloading it from: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/home/download.
If you’re new to our products (welcome aboard!), then you can request a free trial of Remote Desktop Manager 10.1 from: https://remotedesktopmanager.com/trial
Get in Touch
Please let us know what you think, either by commenting below or posting in our forum.
We’re always listening to our community, and never stop searching for new and better ways to help you Centralize it, Secure it, and Simplify IT!