We save so much time now. We just enter the name of what we’re looking for, and we can connect right now. It also helps that our customers don’t have to wait until our IT System Engineer finds the connection to their server or other device.
Based in Lucerne, Switzerland, Frey + Cie Telecom AG is an IT and communication technology that offers IT system integration and voice system integration. The company employs 60 people, including 40 IT pros. This talented team continues to succeed in developing innovative products and services designed to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Frey + Cie Telecom AG’s Challenges
While Frey + Cie Telecom AG’s employees were facing many challenges, there were two major obstacles in particular that were causing a great deal of frustration and inefficiency:
- Employees often couldn’t find the right connection or the password, and had to spend extra time searching for the correct credentials.
- Essentially, each employee had his or her own RDP freeware tools, which led to a disorganized system and a lack of streamlined, centralized management.
Frey + Cie Telecom AG’s Solution
Since implementing RDM into their environment four years ago, Frey + Cie Telecom AG is now able to:
- Organize all connections in a centralized and easy-to-access folder tree structure.
- Conveniently group each customer’s devices (e.g. RDP, Switches, Firewalls, etc.)
- Establish various access levels for different employees.
- Display connections based on what employees/teams require.
- Keep an offline copy on the notebooks used by IT System Engineers – which is a feature they love!
- Deliver faster and better service to customers, since they no longer have to wait until an IT System Engineer finds the correct connection data.
Here’s what Kilian Bürli, Leader Development & Research at Frey + Cie Telecom AG, had to say about Remote Desktop Manager:
"We save so much time now. We just enter the name of what we’re looking for, and we can connect right now. It also helps that our customers don’t have to wait until our IT System Engineer finds the connection to their server or other device. And we love having an offline copy on the notebooks used by our IT System Engineers, because it means they can quickly go on-site to our customers and always have the connection data they need."