Last year we launched new version or a major update to one of our products about once a month – which is a pretty crazy pace, but we’re always looking for ways to make your lives more productive, efficient, simpler and easier. Sometimes, crazy is a good thing.
Well, if you were wondering whether we’d take a break this year and slow down…guess again! We’re back at it, and are pleased to announce our first major product update for 2014: Remote DesktopManager 9.1
Remote Desktop Manager 9.1 has over 40 improvements and enhancements, including:
- Microsoft Windows Azure support with embedded RDP
- Management support for Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012R2
- Private vault support in offline mode
- Search filter menu in the tray icon
- Hyper-V enhanced session mode support for embedded connection
- “Skip this version” option in the check for update
- Improved user specific settings, including RDP Gateway support, keyboard redirection and web browser selection
- Removal of the Standard Edition limitations with the shared password in RDP
To see the complete change history, please visit http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/ChangeHistory
A Few Words from David
“We’re pleased to usher in the New Year with a major update to Remote Desktop Manager, and give our users a way to leverage Microsoft’s Windows Azure and Server 2012 R2 products. We’re always working to improve Remote Desktop Manager, so that we can help our users drive security, speed and productivity through their organization, while reducing risks for their IT department!"
Download it Now!
If you own an Enterprise license, you can upgrade now to version 9.1 at no charge by visiting: http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Download
If you’re new and want to take Remote Desktop Manager for a spin to see how it can solve many of your problems, you can download your free 30-day trial here: http://remotedesktopmanager.com/Home/Trial
Share Your Feedback
After trying version 9.1, please let us know what you like, and also what you’d like to see changed or improved. We’re ALWAYS listening to our amazing community of IT pros, and many of the features you’ll see in future versions will come as a result of YOUR feedback.
Please share your views by commenting below, or by connecting with us on Facebook
, by visiting our forum
or you can email me at email@example.com