1. Security, Users & Groups
2. Custom Installer
3. Version Management
- Disable auto update – This will disable the “New version” is available message. (You’re welcome J)
- Minimal version – This specifies the minimal acceptable version. If a member of your team runs an RDM version below this level, they’ll be prompted to upgrade.
- Client install path/Url – This improves install speed by downloading the MSI onto your local network, and lets all of your team members easily upgrade from this path. In short, this saves time and avoids installing the wrong version.
- Serial (Site/Global) – This is useful if you have a Site or Global License, and keeps you from having to manually set the key on every client.
4. Data source settings
5. Remote Desktop Manager Server (RDMS)